We fund free and sliding scale clinics for women healing from domestic violence and sexual abuse, and for women and men healing from brain injury, illness and disease.

We fund scholarships and grants for women & men called to career training in holistic healing.

Donate Today  ♡

Tele-health Treatments, research & career training in preventative & evidence-based holistic health modalities is the future of healing.


Women's Health Initiative

On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. 90% of adult rape victims are female. It is estimated that only 19% of rapes, completed or attempted, are reported annually. Sexual abuse, as shown by rape and sexual assault statistics, has affected 41.8% of women in the United States who have been victimized by sexual violence other than rape.

That means it is likely that a woman you know has, or will be been affected by domestic violence or experience sexual trauma. The impact of violence and trauma lasts long after the violent act takes place. Women need accessible and affordable ways to rebuild their mental & emotional health.

Indigo Health Foundation provides financial support for the training of practitioners committed to working with women healing from trauma. We provide financial support for free and sliding scale telehealth clinics that treat women healing from symptoms resulting from trauma due to sexual violence & domestic violence including but not limited to:

  • PTSD
  • Anxiety
  • Fears
  • Depression
  • Smoking
  • Drug Addiction
  • Eating Disorders
  • Stroke or Epilepsy
  • Infertility
  • Sexuality & Intimacy
  • Pain Management
  • Insomnia
  • Self-Esteem & Confidence


Brain Health Initiative

Someone in the United States has a stroke every 40 seconds.

According to data from 2005, stroke is a leading cause of serious long-term disability in the US. Approximately 3% of males and 2% of females reported that they were disabled because of stroke.

Up to 75% of people with active epilepsy don’t receive treatment.

An estimated 6.2 million Americans age 65 and older are living with Alzheimer's dementia today. This number could grow to 13.8 million by 2060 barring the development of medical breakthroughs to prevent, slow or cure AD.

There is a GREAT need for accessible & affordable daily support for mental & emotional health.

Indigo Health Foundation provides financial support for free and sliding scale clinics that treat women & men healing from brain injury, brain illness and disease including:

  • Stroke
  • Epilepsy
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Seizures
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Dementias
  • Alzheimer’s Disease
  • Parkinsons Disease

Your donation gives women & men an opportunity to heal and rebuild their lives.


Why you should donate

We have dedicated our lives to helping to provide holistic healing treatments and training to people who need it the most. Your donations help fund the research teams that can improve the lives of millions of people around the world.


Where your money goes

Unlike other nonprofits and charities, we’re an 80/20 organization. That means 80% of your donation directly funds treatments, training & research. The remaining 20% is allocated to administration and overhead including rent, salaries and standard operating costs.


What past donations have achieved

In the last 10 years, we’ve been able to award scholarships to 50 Practitioners in Training, run research studies, and see profound results. Donations have also funded development of our tele-health platform that has helped us to deliver our treatments to people at home.

Your Support Directly Funds Training Grants & Scholarships

Meet Scholarship Recipients


We are stronger when we support each other.