Indigo Health Foundation operates a work-study program for Pleiadian Institute students who need a solution to pay tuition. The Indigo Health Foundationwork-study program is designed to provide flexible options for students to work and earn their tuition payments. Even if you do not need help with your tuition payments, our workstudy program has opportunities for you to earn money monthly working, as a means of helping to support you as you transition in your professional life.
– Our work-study program is full for the Fall Semester 2022. We currently have a 6 month waiting period for our work-study program. If you apply now, you are able to begin by Summer 2023. – The work-study program is open to international applicants. – The entire program is virtual and operated through Indigo International. If you want to get an idea of the types of ‘work’ we do, visit the Indigo Family Operation Center, this is where all of your work will take place.
WORK-STUDY APPLICATION PROCESS
*This entire process happens virtually. All ‘meetings’ happen in video calls. You need internet access and a webcam.
1. Apply for the work-study program & schedule your workstudy interview using the link below.
2. Schedule the time with us for your interview. We will discuss your vision for the future and the work you are doing today.
3. Wait 4-6 weeks to receive a response.
4. Enter our virtual Workstudy Portal to complete orientation and select jobs and tasks.
5. Meet with your Workstudy Mentor. Select a schedule to work. You set your own schedule and meet every four weeks with your mentor.
6. The final step is to register for your certification program or courses. Tuition credit is applied to your account as you work. Once your tuition balance is paid, you can register and enroll.